- For help with Paypal, downloading the book, book requirements, installing GIMP, and other troubleshooting, please see The Help Page.
- Please treat your copy of Before and After as you would a printed book. Just as Barnes and Noble can’t issue free copies of books that are lost or destroyed, I can’t give free copies of Before and After away. If you’ve lost your copy of Before and After, you can repurchase it at How-to-GIMP.com/GIMP-book.
- If you are unable to download your book, I can issue another download link after I’ve verified that your link has expired. Use the contact form below to request another link.
(Please make sure you’re downloading from a stable internet connection with enough bandwidth to complete the download, as connection timeouts or inadequate bandwidth can cause problems.)
Many questions regarding GIMP setup, and how to use GIMP have been thoroughly explained in the Members Only Videos.
Please take a moment to look though
- The Members Only Videos (you must be logged in),
- The Free Videos,
- And the Public Library of How-to-GIMP.com before contacting for support.
I want everyone to learn GIMP. I handle each support request personally, and unfortunately, answering questions that have been discussed elsewhere takes time away from people who have more complicated problems.
If your question has not been covered in a video or tutorial, use the contact form below to get in touch.
Got a support question or request that’s not covered above? Want to request a tutorial? Or just need to get in touch? Please use the contact form below.
If you’re requesting support, please be as specific and thorough as possible.